Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Caught!


I have been found by captain Ensisco! Captain Ensisco has decided to spare my life for he was going kick me off the ship onto a deserted island. But my great knowledge on the region of San Sebastian, has saved me. It seems my exploration eight years previous has come to be a great tool for this present expedition. I have actually gained popularity within this crew-- only because of my knowledge. On the contrary, the captain is not well liked by his own crew. I cannot wait to arrive in San Sebastian. Pizarro is preparing for our arrival, so it seems. The crew is not as enthusiastic as I am to getting to San Sebastian. They do not seem so excited for their arrival. But non the less, this escape has been a great success for me. Well, I am going off to eat supper with the crew.

No comments: